Our Main Course aims to improve general English. It consists of 20 lessons each week. This is equivalent to 16 hours and 40 minutes. It is intended for students of all nationalities and levels who need to improve their language for work or study. The courses are at levels from Beginner ( A0) to Advanced (C1).
This course can provide a quick boost to the student’s language over a short period, or it can be joined for a longer period to provide a long-term change in proficiency or as preparation for an academic preparation course such as IELTS.
Who is this course suitable for?
Our Main Course is a general English language improvement course which teaches students how to use English in a variety of real-life situations.
Lesson content of this course is based on an up to date course book and supplementary materials and activities provided by the teacher.
Students can join this course most Mondays* throughout the year.
What are the benefits? & Why study this course at CESC?
- The course is at levels from beginner to advanced
- You study in a multinational class of up to 14 students
- We will test you before you start so you are placed in a class of the right level
- You hire or purchase the course book on your first day
- Your teachers will use a range of techniques and technologies to help you learn
- Regular level tests will show you when you are ready to progress to the next level
- If your course is longer than 4 weeks, you will have a 15-minute one-to-one tutorial with a teacher or the head of studies every 4 weeks.
- You will receive a certificate at the end of your course